Navigation Menu

Friday, February 4, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I haven't had time to keep up with all the posts I would love to do. Life just gets too busy. Normally, if I hear something cute or funny that one of my children says, I'll jot a short note and come back to it when I have the time. This is my last one for today!

We had too much sickness in our house during the month of January. For the third time in three weeks, Gabe threw up.

As we were cleaning up the mess and I was getting him to take a shower, he says to me, “I think we always should take a shower after we throw up. Because all drains lead to the ocean (Finding Nemo reference) and then it will flush the germs out of our house.”

If only it was that easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...