Navigation Menu

Friday, April 22, 2011

My Simple Skirt

I came across this tutorial for a simple skirt on one of my favorite blogs a few weeks ago. It looked so easy; I couldn't wait to make one!

simple skirt tutorial
I wanted to try it out on Ariel for Easter. She loves wearing skirts as they allow her more freedom to move around. If you know my daughter, she's very active! I'm especially pleased with how the owl skirt turned out. I think I'm still going to add some embellishments on the pink daisy skirt.

For my owl skirt, I added a few belt loops today and found some fun ribbon to match. I think it added a lot to the skirt!

simple skirt tutorial

simple skirt tutorial
Only a few days left until Easter Sunday, and my daughter is all set to go! It's going to be a busy weekend, and I can't wait to share with you the fun ideas we came up with to help us celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...