Navigation Menu

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just Joking!

We had an afternoon full of laughter; it was wonderful! I took my children, along with my mother, to Barnes and Noble for a scavenger hunt.

Our favorite thing was visiting the joke books. In fact, we enjoyed it so much, we purchased joke books for Titus and my dad. We figured they needed a good laugh.

I wanted to share with you each of the jokes we all chose.

From Gabriel: What side of the killer shark should you stay away from?
(The inside)

From Ariel: When do you go on red and stop on green?
(When you're eating a watermelon)

From my mom: What do you get when you cross a cat with a porcupine?
(An animal that goes meowch every time it licks itself)

And lastly from me: Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Allison
Allison who?
Allison to you after you listen to me. (Next time my kids aren't listening I'm so going to use this!)

And just for fun a few more from the book we found.

Just joking funny kids jokes
What do you call a cow that doesn't give milk?
(a milk dud)

What do you get when you cross a parakeet with a lawn mower?
(shredded tweet)

What do you call a very popular perfume?
(a best smeller)

Did you just pick your nose?
No. I've had it since I was born.

What did one math book say to the other math book?
I've got a lot of problems.

"A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tired." Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...