Navigation Menu

Friday, January 18, 2013

Birthday Wisdom

Zechariah is having his first sleepover party. Zana is turning 5.

Over and over again he would ask,"Is it time for the party? Did you know Zana is my best friend?"

He was up early before 7am getting dressed so he could go to the party at 7pm in the evening.

Everyone in the family has been affected by his eagerness to go. After school I overheard his big brother passing on some wisdom he had gleaned from years of birthday parties.

Zech, let me tell what you do at a birthday party.

First when you get there, you say thank you for inviting me.

When they give you food, say thank you and eat it, even if you don't like it.

I don't think you're going to do this, but never ever ever throw your cake.

When you leave, make sure to say thank you again and Happy Birthday.

That's all. I think you're going to have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...