Navigation Menu

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Fish Coloring Page

Lately I've become obsessed with editing my daughter's drawings in Illustrator. There is something calming and soothing about smoothing out the lines. I've been searching through all her old drawings looking for things I can edit and play around with.

I'm certain after awhile, the newness will wear off and I'll be looking for a new way to pass my free time. But for now, it's coloring pages. I love all the adult coloring books out there. I've been a fan of coloring my entire life, long before this coloring phase became popular, in fact. So for a little while, I'm certain my blog will be bursting with new pictures to color. Feel free to share and enjoy!

My daughter has become a bit of a celebrity in my class at church. The kid's can't believe she has made the drawings herself. It makes me smile when the kids approach her after church to give her their love and support.

You can feel free to use the coloring pages for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim these pictures as your own or offer them for downloads.  It makes me sad to see my pictures on a coloring page website run by someone else.

coloring page of fish and flowers with caption peace Philippians 4:7

"Then God's peace, which goes beyond anything we can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...